Thursday, May 1, 2014

Movie Watch: The Amazing Spider Man 2



I have waited for this movie since the first one finished showing several years ago. And its just me to be there the first day it will be shown. And yes I did.

The story took off several years after the first installment. And this time Peter and Gwen is about to finish studying. The opening scene, is the first fight scene of the movie, and you just cannot miss it. Its one of several amazing fights scenes from the movie.

What I like from this movie is the sense of humor the two protagonists is giving, Their chemistry is undeniable ( they are real life couples by the way ). Their scenes together is so natural. Another would be the acting. In my own honest opinion, Andrew Garfield is a better actor for the role. Not too serious but not too cocky as well. Just a right blend of a guy that just finished his studies. The last thing would be the costume. I dont know if you notice it, but its completely different from the previous costume (the eyes are more bigger). And last but not the least, just like the first, I love the story line. Just like other superhero movies that saves the day, this one has something different in it. I guess that is the vulnerability of the protagonists.

I know that comparing is not good, but we just cant help but to compare the story line of the Amazing Spider Man to the first trilogy performed by Tobey Maguire. Its a little bit different.

Now, if you are not a fan of the comics, just like me, the ending part of the movie will be someone of a downer. But I guess people who really follows the story of Spider Man already knows this.

I would not mind to watch this again. Definitely worth the watch.

My Rating: 9.5/10

And by the way I prepared for this one, and the food that I ate inside is amazing. Two very large french fries, one big burger and two large cokes. Satisfied tummy it is :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment