Saturday, March 29, 2014

Captain America The Winter Soldier



Captain America The Winter Soldier is probably one of the most anticipated movies for 2014. Its a direct continuation from the first movie, and I did not expect it expect it to be this good. Yes, the second installment of the Captain America franchise is better than the first.

Lets be honest the first movie, was good, but not great. It was a little bit boring at the first part, but it picked up in the middle until the end. But this movie is different. Its different in a lot of ways.

The Capt had some character backup in the person of Nick Fury and Black Widow, and two more, which makes the movie even more awesome. I guess those 4 new additional characters were a needed backup from what happened on the first movie.

The movie revolved around in stopping the three huge hover crafts (the one they used in The Avengers, the one that looked like an aircraft carrier that really flies and has the capability to be invisible). Along the course of the movie, one character will be coming back (spoiler alert!!!) but of course I will not be spoiling who will it be.

This movie has more essence and substance than the first one. I dont know but I liked this movie more than the first. And its longer too... 2 hours and 1/2 but its really worth it. Its one of those movies that I dont mind watching even if its for three hours.

I wont go into the details of the movie because I want you to watch it for yourself. Just take my word for it, its a really great movie. Not recommended for 3D though, just go for 2D.

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment